Clinical Psychologist 8/21/2020
Eglin Afb, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
LOCATION: Eglin AFB, FL
Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected, and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Decypher is seeking Psychologist candidate to provide support to the Eglin AFB, FL.
* Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges
* Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate
* Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders
* Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries
* Assist in rehabilitation of patients
* Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander's staff meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative
* Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioral health psychology
* Doctorate APA PhD or PsyD
* Licensed Psychologist
* Internship Accredited by APA
* 2 years experience post License Clinical Psychologist
* Basic Life Support (BLS)
* US Citizen
* NACI background check.