Clinical Quality Control Spec IV, San Antonio, TX, US ID#16178 10/23/2019
Cherokee Nation Businesses
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Clinical Quality Control Specialist IV, San Antonio, TX, US ID#16178
Cherokee Nation Assurance (CNA) delivers a broad spectrum of professional management consulting services to its defense, health, environmental and civilian agency clients. To assist clients in achieving their goals, CNA provides a tailored management approach for complex government programs and disciplines including health information technology, research & science, program management, communications, correspondence and document management, governance and administrative support. Wholly owned by Cherokee Nation, CNA is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
For more company information, visit our site at http://cherokeenationbusinesses.com/federalSolutionsx
Cherokee Nation Assurance seeks a Clinical Quality Control Specialist to support Trauma Critical Care Research for wounded soldiers at the U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research (USAISR).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist with the Clinical Quality Control for USAISR AFIRM program.
* Review and assess existing clinical quality control efforts.
* Develop clinical quality management plans and materials
* Assist in the internal assessment of adherence to protocols, ethical requirements, as well as relevant DoD and FDA regulations and guidance.
* Complete routine audits of clinical study documentation and procedures to ensure adherence to above.
* Assist in the development, execution, and maintenance of a Clinical quality management plan for relevant clinical trials.
* Provides all job-related progress reports/technical reports.
This position will not have supervisory authority.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* BSN or BS degree if less than 4 years' experience, or 4 or more years of experience in clinical quality management and control
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience in the application of US Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and ICH E6 in relation to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) in a quality environment.
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving and communications skills.
* Self-motivated, flexible, adaptable but focused and persistent. High level of attention to detail and accuracy
The duties of this position are primarily performed in a climate controlled office environment.
The mission of the U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research is to provide requirements-driven combat casualty care medical solutions and products for injured soldiers from self-aid through definitive care across the full spectrum of military operations.
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.