Clinical Research Associate II-Cancer Center Protocol Office
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2019
END DATE 2/7/2020
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONGENERAL SUMMARY/ OVERVIEW STATEMENT:
The Clinical Research Associate II (CRA II) works independently under general supervision to enroll eligible patients to clinical research studies and manage all aspects of data collection and submission for multiple cancer studies.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position represents a trained individual able to perform the following duties under general supervision by the Project/Program Manager:
Verify patient eligibility via chart abstraction and clinical analysis of case data
Collect and interpret data necessary for enrollment, register patients
Monitor and evaluate protocol compliance
Manage data collection via chart abstraction and submit data
Maintain research charts for all assigned studies and enrolled patients
Monitor and report adverse events as required by institutional/federal regulations
Prepare submission of protocol revisions and safety reports to the IRB
Prepare annual progress reports for IRB renewal of ongoing studies
Organize monitoring visits as requested by sponsors and make data corrections as required by monitor
Resolve data discrepancies
Assess impact of new risk information on consent documents and revise appropriately
* Careful attention to details
* Good organizational skills
* Ability to follow directions
* Good communication skills
* Computer literacy
* Working knowledge of clinical research protocols
* Ability to demonstrate respect and professionalism for subjects rights and individual needs
The Clinical Research Coordinator II should also possess:
Ability to work independently and as a team player * Analytical skills and ability to resolve technical problems
* Ability to interpret acceptability of data results
* Working knowledge of data management program
* Bachelors degree required.
* Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience or completion of the CCPO New Staff Orientation Program including completion of competency assessment.
* Candidates without relevant experience will be hired as Clinical Research Coordinator I.
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.