Clinical Solutions Mgr - OIS 1/18/2020
Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WE'RE DRIVING TOWARD THE ULTIMATE VICTORY: A WORLD WITHOUT THE FEAR OF CANCER.
Responsible for selling complex software products in the Oncology Information Systems and Analytics space.
* Specializes in several product lines, and carries an overlay quota.
* Region focused - Has the ability to work with large teams consisting of Software Solution Managers, District Managers, Technical Solution Managers, and Service Manager. Both representing Sales and Service
* Will be responsible for managing and coordinating the sales of the targeted product lines. This includes being the technical product expert for the product lines, developing and presenting sales proposals, systems solutions, and closing complex technical sales.
* Must be an expert at demonstrating product functionality for Aria for small and large audiences.
* Must be an expert at articulating the value proposition of product lines, integration with other Varian solutions, and answer technical product specifications.
* Have the ability to assist with the correct configuration of customer quotations, and assist with sales efforts to secure software and hardware sockets for Varian.
* Must be able to provide Business Plans, orders results, and forecast for product lines for given region
Minimum Required Skills and Knowledge: Clinical experience with Aria, viewed as expert in Oncology Information Systems.
Other Desired Skills and Knowledge: IT knowledge, health reform landscape, industry specific product knowledge. PACS and EMR experience. Specialists demonstrating product lines such as Aria Radiation therapy treatment Required Certifications and Training. Exercises independent judgment and discretion in solving complex business problems. Interaction. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise. Supervision: Normally receives little or no instruction on day to day work; general instructions on new assignments.
Typical Education and Experience: Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) and 5+ years of related experience.
Performs all required management responsibilities including but not limited to: implementing the company's policies, programs, and guidelines; managing resources; knowing Varian's business; and maintaining functional, technical, and external market awareness necessary for managing immediate organization.
We're unleashing the power of technology and human ingenuity to achieve new victories in the fight against cancer. Join us and have a global impact.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.