Clinical Technician 6/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
Corporate Care, One Hamilton Health Place, Hamilton, NJ 08619
* Procurement of all venous and capillary blood specimens of all patients, employee and corporate clients on a routine and stat basis. Verification of orders from scripts or order procedures listed on flow sheet based on company specific profile generated at time of appointment. Maintenance of confidentiality and continuity of care and information to all patients/clients. Visitation to corporate client sites as directed and the reporting of same to the department director of the needs of the client. Application of all gathered data. Assistance to the occupational health staff in all clinical and non-clinical areas as it relates to the overall productivity of the department.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Certification in phlebotomy and/or training program preffered - required to obtain with in one year
* Six months experience preferred.
* Registered Medical Assistant or Registered Certified Medical Assistant - preffered- required to obtain with in one year
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer