Clinical Therapist PRN 6/6/2020
Capital Regional Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
SOCIAL WORKER / THERAPIST (PRN) - BEHAVIORAL HEALTH OUTPATIENT
Plans, organizes, directs, defines and coordinates clinical services necessary to meet the legal, organizational, medical staff and regulatory agencies guidelines. Provide case management, education, group and individual therapy, and discharge planning. Performs community and educational activities. Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
* Thoroughly complete psychosocial assessments
* Discharge planning and collaborate with discharge planner on complex discharge needs
* Complete treatment plan interventions with signatures
* Provide individual/family sessions appropriate to client needs
* Provide group therapy appropriate to population
* Attend and participate in treatment planning meetings and clinical meetings as assigned
* Collaborate with attending physician, discharge planners and nursing staff regarding safety, treatment and continuum of care
* Collaborate with referral source and continuing care providers
* Master's Degree in Social Work, Clinical Therapy, or similar education in which appropriate licensure can be obtained REQUIRED
* One of the following Florida licenses REQUIRED:
* Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW); or
* Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT); or
* Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
* BLS-American Heart Association BLS Provider issued card REQUIRED
* Minimum of 2 years of experience with psychiatric clients REQUIRED
* Experience in psychiatric outpatient setting preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
* Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to read, document and review medical records.
* Be able to handle multiple task pertaining to patient issues.
* Be able to work in a team environment.
* A firm background in social service practice, patient aftercare and discharge planning.
* Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partner's needs.
* Basic computer skills
CAPITAL REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER is a fully-accredited healthcare facility with more than 1,100 employees and 500 physicians. A 266-bed, acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties including a Pediatric ER and an Express Care ER. We also offer a Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic/Spine Center, Physical Therapy Services, Stroke Center, Surgical Services, Wound Healing Center, Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices, and more.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.