Cloud Engineer 1/22/2020
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Dynamic company on the rise is looking for a Cloud Engineer
* Design and implementation of AWS cloud deployment tools and solutions
* Perform AWS development and design work that may include logical system design, cloud architecture analysis and design, and systems engineering
* Implement and automate the deployment of IaaS and PaaS services in AWS including IAM, VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, etc.
* Develop and implement cloud strategy and vision, enterprise cloud security, cloud solutions design and delivery, cloud migrations, infrastructure automation across a wide range of platforms
* Develop blueprints for a secure and adoptable multi-tenant cloud framework including custom governance, security, identity management and operational controls
* Develop automation templates and other Infrastructure-As-Code solutions to automate the provisioning and maintenance of large-scale environments and configuration management
* Support various technology groups and be an inspiring leader in the adoption of cloud architectures for existing and new applications
* Work with various application and infrastructure teams to improve their internal processes
* Conduct meetings with internal stakeholders across IT and act as an ambassador for the team, spreading cloud-related knowledge to others in the organization
* 7+ years of software development experience
* Software development, design and architecture, ideally in .NET
* Must have experience building a large scale cloud native system in AWS , or migrating a large system from local data center to AWS
* Excellent expertise working with serverless, DynamoDB, API gateway, Lambda and S3 applications
* Document and evaluate Software engineering best of practices
* Experience working with version control systems, deploying CI/CD best practices
* Extensive knowledge of public cloud infrastructure
* knowledge on managing security aspects of the AWS services like creating/assigning roles to the AWS resources, setting up resource policies etc.
* Working experience on AWS native services like Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, S3, Dynamo DB, Route 53, Cognito etc.
* Communicate clearly and have strong, positive interpersonal skills
* Feel comfortable presenting to a group including management
* Have the ability to articulate your ideas, consider options presented by others and reach an informed, balanced technical opinion
* Create clear, concise memos/summaries, design documentation and presentations
* Demonstrate the ability to review the technical documentation provided by others and provide constructive comments
* Nice to have experience on using step functions and Elastic Search.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, and an arrest or conviction will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration from employment.