Cloud Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2020
END DATE 9/30/2020
Enterprise Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONNumber of Openings: 1
** DoD TS/SCI w/CI Poly is Required **
Enterprise Information Services, LLC (EIS), a Cognosante company, is seeking a highly motivated Cloud Software Engineer to join our team of creative and enthusiastic software development professionals who maintain a collaborative culture. EIS seeks individuals who bring not only technical astuteness, but also strong customer service orientation, creative problem solving ability and pride in a job well done. The position is located in Reston, VA and requires a DoD TS/SCI w/CI Poly clearance.
Provide software engineering expertise developing enterprise C2S cloud applications supporting the U.S. Government.
* DoD TS//SCI with CI Polygraph is Required. All applicants must be willing to submit to a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination administered by the United States government.
* 4+ years of full-stack development experience in C2S cloud environments.
* Strong understanding of cloud computing concepts and fundamentals (serverless, scalability, high availability, and durability).
* Relational and NoSQL database design, implementation, configuration, and query experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
* Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining data indexes (ElasticSearch or Lucene).
* Experience with programming languages such as Python, Node.js, Angular.js, and React.
* Comfortable working with Linux or Unix-based operating systems (i.e. command line operations, bash scripting).
* Demonstrable Configuration Management (CM) experience using Git and familiarity with branching strategies.
* Experience building automation and Infrastructure as Code (i.e. CloudFormation).
* Demonstrable knowledge of AWS services such as Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, CloudFormation, EC2, ALB, IAM, and SQS.
* Familiarity with RMF+ security accreditation process and experiencing coding to security standards and best practices (i.e. end-to-end encryption).
* General awareness of / experience with popular open source frameworks, libraries, and packages.
* Ability to determine technical direction from high-level requirements.
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.