Cloud Success Manager 7/24/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. #LI-POST
The Cloud Service Manager leads an assigned group of 10-15 Managed Services programs and/or accounts. The Cloud Service Manager is responsible for brokering the client s move, add and change activity, ensuring delivery to commercial obligations and serving as a communication conduit for cross-functional OpenText teams. The position does not carry a sales quota and functions similarly to a Technical Account Manager.
The Cloud Service Manager will be the client s primary point of contact and owns the client s delivery experience. This position is responsible for day-to-day operational oversight, service level adherence and solution/domain expertise. The Deliver Manager directs a matrixed delivery team including both regional and remote delivery staff. The Cloud Service Manager uses best practice methodologies, processes and tools to deliver OpenText services. The Cloud Service Manager reviews and approves all program deliverables and establishes communication and governance rhythm with the client.
You are great at:
* Ensures the mission critical requirements of the client are met through thorough understanding of their business requirements and objectives.
* Owns client from go-live through steady state to include being the key contact for Professional Services delivery, change management, service level reporting, client satisfaction and assisting with growing revenue within the client.
* Manages the resolution of risks, including taking a lead role in organizing inter-departmental meetings to resolve client issues and drive cross-functional issues to closure.
* Tracks program progress, identifies and mitigates risks, maintains effective communication with all program stakeholders and provides detailed reports of progress against plan.
* Manages compliance with agreed service levels and contractual obligations, escalating to management when appropriate.
* Formulates and takes corrective actions to mitigate deviations to the program plans and alerts management of potential problems (as appropriate). Facilitates a positive and productive long-term relationship with client(s) representing OpenText in all client-facing communications with complete professionalism.
* Identifies areas of improvement and supports all existing contracted services.
* Correctly sets operational expectations with clients.
* Maintains and delivers regular program status updates and service performance via the client dashboard.
* This individual works with Sales, Solutions Definitions, Product Marketing, Solutions Implementation, Engineering and Client Support to insure all program deliverables and client service levels are achieved.
What it takes:
* Ability to work collaboratively with a global delivery team
* Leadership skills to influence others and meet deadlines while maintaining high quality
* Proven organizational skills and ability to work in an autonomous manner
* Strong client facing skills and experience communicating to executive level
* Knowledge of cloud hosting business models
* Enterprise level account management
* B2B e-commerce (EDI) knowledge a major plus
* Knowledge of version and change control best practices
* Ability to build long-term client relationships
* Proficient with MS Office tools
* Spanish language skills a plus
Education and Experience:
* Bachelors Degree in Management Information Systems or similar discipline combining business and technical concentrations.
* Demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing large scale enterprise engagements through all stages of the program life-cycle.
* Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving, client-facing environment with a group of talented individuals.
* 1-2 years of previous account/program management experience with a minimum 5 year work history
* Automotive, Retail/CPG, High Tech, Pharma/Heath or Financial Services experience a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org