Cloud Collaboration Engineer - Irving, Denver, Ottawa, Santa Clara, Toronto
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/8/2019
END DATE 12/7/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout Avaya
Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com. Short Description
The Cloud Media Services group is looking for experienced and creative Software Engineers to help create exciting new collaborative products. There are 12 positions in 4 focus areas: Front End (web/mobile), Back-End Service support (Node.js async programming), Back End Media support (JAVA, Spring Boot, Sql and No-SQL), Audio/Video/Collab Media services. As part of the team, you will be expected to architect, design, and implement elastically scalable, high performance, real-time collaborative applications. All candidates must be security minded, have excellent communication skills, must be a proven problem solver, and have a passion for delivering high quality solutions.
Candidates can be located in Irving, TX, Toronto, ON, Ottawa, ON, Denver, CO, or Santa Clara, CA. Long Description
Candidates will fall into one of these four skill sets:
Front End Developer Skills Required:
* React.js/Redux is a must have skill. Knowledge on other SPA frameworks such as Angular.js/Vue.js is also a plus * NPM, Yarn, WebPack, Grunt/Gulp
* Comfortable with CSS/HTML, Bootstrap/Flexbox layouts
* Familiarity with Android and iOS mobile development framework is a plus.
Back End Services Developer Skills Required:
* Familiar with at least one web framework: Node.js Express, Django/Flask, asp.net, go net/http etc.
* Proficient in Node.js async programming. Python is a plus
* Proficient in MongoDB/Mongoose. Other NoSQL and SQL database is a plus
* Knowledge of: OAuth2/OpenID Connect/JWT/Session or other
* Hands-on Google Cloud, AWS, or Azure
Long Description 2
Back End Media Developer Skills Required:
* Strong J2EE, Microservices developer
* OOPS, Design Patterns, Spring Boot
* WebRTC call or conferencing control a big plus
Audio/Video/Web Collab Media Developer Skills Required:
* Strong C++, large real-time systems
* Architect/develop Audio/Video/Web conferencing/collaboration products
* Some knowledge working with NVIDIA GPU, H.264, H.265, AVC/SVC.
* Some video quality, congestion, or engineering experience
* Object recognition, OCR, Facial Recognition, and ML a plus.
5+ Years of Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Advance Degree preferred
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity employer and a U.S. Federal Contractor. Our commitment to equality is a core value of Avaya. All qualified applicants and employees receive equal treatment without consideration for race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other protected characteristic. In general, positions at Avaya require the ability to communicate and use office technology effectively. Physical requirements may vary by assigned work location. This job brief/description is subject to change. Nothing in this job description restricts Avaya right to alter the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time for any reason. For Job Postings within European GDPR Countries you can access this document for additional Data Privacy Information: https://www.avaya.com/en/documents/gdpr-info-applicants.pdf
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Commitment to equal opportunity is an investment in our people and our future growth.