CNA - FT - Evening 0.8 FTE - No Weekends! 9/13/2020
Good Samaritan Society
Sister Bay, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location: Good Samaritan Society Scandia Village
Address: 10560 Applewood Rd, Sister Bay, WI 54234-9399 USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Now conducting virtual interviews today!
* We are offering a $5,000 sign on bonus, apply today!
* Good Samaritan Society Scandia Village is committed to creating a home for our residents that is much like their own a welcoming and loving place.
* Our range of exceptional care and service options for seniors and others in need in our community includes senior apartments, assisted living apartments and outpatient therapy.
* As a caregiver at the Good Samaritan Society, you ll have many opportunities to learn, grow and advance your career in a collaborative healthcare setting with a faith-based mission
* Full Time benefits include; Health, Dental, Vision, Paid holidays, PTO, 401k, w/match and many more.
* Shifts are 200pm to 1030pm with No Weekends!
* This position helps residents by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation and vital sign monitoring
* Provides resident centered personal care including bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing/undressing, obtaining vital signs, psychosocial support and other personal cares
* Handles and disposes of linens, soiled clothing or supplies properly; follows consistent hand washing and Personal Protective Equipment use
* Completion of an accredited nursing assistant training program approved by the location and the state
* Ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to perform assigned tasks and meet requirements for in-services, training and meeting attendance; must be able to use the electronic medical record for documentation
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
Req ID: req48019