Nurse Technician 6/22/2019
PSC Point Pleasant
Point Pleasant, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Pediatric Specialty Care is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of medically complex and technology dependent individuals ranging from birth to 21 years of age.
Incredible Kids... Life Changing Healthcare
The Nurse Aide will provide each of the assigned residents with routine daily care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan and as may be directed by your supervisor in accordance with the requirements of the policies and procedures of this facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards governing the facility.
* Maintains current CPR and First Aid certification
* Must provide documentation of certification upon application for position.
* A physical examination and/or evidence from a physician indicating free of communicable disease to be available upon employment.
* Ability to work independently or part of a group.
* Effectively communicates with others.
* Must be 21 years of age
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.