Collection Management Officer (Intelligence)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONXator seeks enthusiastic, positive, and proactive self-starters to join our team. Our leadership aims to attract and retain the best and brightest employees, maintain an environment built on trust and pride, and encourage individual and team achievements. We uphold ourselves to an exceptional professional standard of conduct, setting ourselves apart from our competition.
Xator is dedicated to creating and maintaining a lifelong learning environment. We encourage forward-thinking, innovation, and out-of-the-box ideas in an inclusive environment. Our training and continuing education programs allows us to constantly improve services and deliver innovation to our customers. We invest in our employees and they, in turn, advance our clients' mission.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active or Current TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
This position requires an experienced collection manager with a diverse understanding of how requirements are created, tracked, communicated and verified. The ideal candidate will have experience working with collection strategies, posture statements, source validation and Intelligence Information Reports (IIR). In this role, the candidate can expect to manage multiple platforms, communicate across various groups and agencies, and maintain a solid understanding of existing collection requirements for the Intelligence Community. The candidate will also possess an in-depth understanding of collection environment and resources to effectively manage unit collection, maintain cognizance of all DoD HUMINT system capabilities and limitations. The selected candidate will be highly organized, a solid communicator and be able to develop ideas in a logical sequence leading to a valid conclusion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS) * Format, review, quality control, and publish/release Intelligence Information Reports (IIR)
* Conduct post-IIR publication, IIR review and annual IIR reconciliation
* Maintain IIR reporting metrics to assist in the collection management mission
* Utilize available intelligence tools to assist in a qualitative review of platform/collection performance
* Present Collection Management trends, issues, and reporting highlights regularly
* Assist and/or lead the production of: IIRs, Collection Posture Statements, Operating Directives, Source Panel Input, Capabilities Statements, Integrated Collection Strategies, and Collection Emphasis Messages.
* Serve as the collection manager to the field and consumers. Coordinate collection issues, priorities, requirement topics and concerns.
* Possess knowledge of HUMINT and be the subject matter expert for HUMINT operational cycle and intelligence cycle.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education * Bachelor s Degree (preferred): Major: Intelligence, Criminal Justice, Political Science, History, Law Enforcement
Senior Level - * Bachelor s AND 8 years relevant experience OR 10 years of relevant experience w/o degree
* Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills.
* Successfully completed at least three years in an all-source analytic HUMINT collection.
Mid Level - * Bachelor s AND 5 years relevant experience OR 8 years of relevant experience w/o degree
Junior Level - * Bachelor s AND 3 years relevant experience OR 6 years of relevant experience w/o degree
Specialized Knowledge/Skills Desired: * Experience with a variety of IC tools and databases, specifically HOTR, TAC, RMT, Palantir
* Excellent communication and organization skills
* Ability to multi-task and support multi customers simultaneously
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR