This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2019
END DATE 11/16/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONCategory (For Job Seekers)
H4381 - 438 SCI Plant 2 - Huntsville, AL 35803 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
Accounts Receivable Collector will have full responsibility of maintaining customer accounts, sending statements, processing payments and reconciling discrepancies towards resolution of payment. Also, supports collection of AR by communicating with customers, plant team and other persons as necessary.
NATURE OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintenance and accuracy of Accelerated Cash Tool
* Resolution dates/Responsibility/Comments/Reason codes.
* Create and maintain customer files to capture the following information: Invoice collection history on delinquent invoices/Customer contact information/history.
* Resolve the following adjustments: Unapplied cash/on account cash/Deductions/short pays/credit matching.
* Communicate internally and externally to resolve customer accounts receivable issues. Validate external and internal information for accuracy.
* Notify accounts receivable supervisor of payments outside current customer terms and escalate issues that remain unresolved.
* Fulfill customer documentation request, invoice copies, proof of delivery, packing slips.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 2+ years accounts receivable or accounts payable experience in a mfg environment.
* Must have intermediate Excel skills such as pivot tables, v-lookups, and formula calculations.
* High organizational, communication, problem solving skills, Oracle experience or related work experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Strong written and verbal business communication skills, at all levels, both within and outside of the company.
SANMINA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/VETERAN/DISABILITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATION/GENDER IDENTITY