Commercial Maintenance Technician 9/13/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
Building Technology Engineers (BTE), a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group Inc., offers a comprehensive single-source solution for facilities services, including equipment repair and replacement, preventative and predictive maintenance, and facility/equipment operations. With more than 60 years of experience and our solid financial strength, we provide a wide variety of customized solutions that meet our customers needs.
Job Title: Commercial Maintenance Technician
Job Summary: Provides technical maintenance support to the site-based electrician, HVAC Technician, MT-1, MT-2, Master Crafts Lead Person and client; Assists with various technical and non-technical tasks within a facilities environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Must be able to lift 75 lbs
* Required to climb ladders
* Ability to perform light carpentry and painting tasks
* Stays abreast of changes (safety and code) in the field through seminars and other educational means.
* Communicate with the owner, owner s representative, or supervisor on the work performed and present status of the mechanical system.
* Knowledge and implementation of proper Personal Protective Equipment is required
* Ability to use voltage tester and/or Muiti-meter to verify electrical current is present
* Must be able to read/understand English
* Start up and secure all equipment in designated buildings as requested by his/her supervisor
* Assists with the structural trades
* Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures; adhere to company standards and safety program.
* Answer trouble calls as required under direct supervision
* Complete assigned preventative maintenance work
* Assists any tradesperson as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.