Commercial Refrigeration Service Tech - Rhode Island 6/5/2020
Hussmann - A Panasonic Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Since 1906, Hussmann International, Inc. has been helping retailers preserve and display fresh foods. Today, Hussmann is a world leader in manufacturing, selling, installing and servicing merchandising equipment and refrigeration systems to customers throughout the world.
Hussmann serves a wide variety of customers involved in the global cold chain. These include supermarkets, mass merchants, warehouse clubs, convenience stores, drug stores, and foodservice establishments.
The Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician is responsible for the maintenance, diagnosis and repair of refrigeration systems commonly installed in supermarkets and convenient stores.
* Perform prescribed, routine maintenance procedures on supermarket refrigeration systems and self-contained temperature controlled merchandisers. Working knowledge of energy management systems.
* Diagnose refrigeration systems and perform necessary repairs resulting in 100% customer satisfaction.
* Ability to locate and repair leaks on racks or single-units
* Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies and procedures.
* Develop and maintain excellent customer relations.
* 5+ years in commercial REFRIGERATION. Supermarket experienced PREFERRED. Strong HVAC.
* High School Diploma/Equivalent/Vocational School or 7+ years experience in lieu of education
* Knowledge of refrigeration, electrical and microprocessor control systems
* Knowledge of single systems, parallel racks systems, display cases and walk-in boxes
* Strong mechanical aptitude skills
* EPA required
* Driver s license appropriate to local requirements and a safe driving record.
* Physically able to climb ladders and to lift objects up to fifty pounds.
* Company vehicle
* Incentive Plans
* Paid Training
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Tuition Reimbursement industry related
* Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
* Matching 401K
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.