Commercial Retention Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONEagle, Vyve and Northland are leading broadband Internet providers serving largely non-urban communities in 16 states. A technology leader in the cable and broadband sectors, Vyve Broadband offers an extensive range of broadband, fiber connectivity, cable television and voice services for commercial and residential customers. Residential services include high-speed Internet with speeds up to Vyve Gig, all-digital, high-definition video and fully featured digital voice. Vyve Business Services provides optical Ethernet, PRI and hosted voice services to the business community. Together, Eagle, Vyve and Northland serve areas of Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming.
THE PRIMARY FUNCTION OF THE COMMERCIAL RETENTION REPRESENTATIVE ( RETENTION REP ) IS TO INCREASE COMMERCIAL REVENUE BY REDUCING COMMERCIAL CHURN THROUGH IDENTIFYING CUSTOMERS WHO SHOULD BE ON CONTRACT OR CUSTOMER S WHO S CONTRACTS ARE EXPIRING. THESE WILL BE PRIORITIZED BASED ON MAXIMUM ROI. IT INCLUDES CUSTOMER VISITS AND OUT-BOUND CALLS TO COMPLETE SIGNED RENEWALS. THIS POSITION REPORTS DIRECTLY TO THE REGIONAL SALES MANAGER. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: * Handle and identify Business Solutions opportunities for customer s that are not on contract and have contracts that will be expiring.
* Assist with customer care for Business customers to include account maintenance, account renewals, review contract status and updates
* Demonstrate full understanding of current marketing campaigns, products, offerings and have the ability to communicate them clearly to customers
* Communicate sales activities, reports, and results as requested by Management
* Effectively communicate product and service information, feature functionality, billing procedures, and equipment usage to each customer
* Monitor and manage past due accounts
* Attempt to retain, renew or increase revenue for customers seeking disconnect, downgrade, or changes to service through examining the needs of customers as they pertain to Northland products/services.
* Frequent and regular communication with management team
* Manage and develop customers through Salesforce Sales Cloud.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES * Ability to work well in a team environment to meet profit center goals/quotas.
* Exhibit strong sales and customer service orientation with an inclination towards helping others and proactively handle customer concerns.
* Salesforce Sales Cloud experience a plus
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
* Capability to stay organized, prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and provide follow-through.
* Ability to pay attention to detail.
* Demonstrate the urgency to effectively resolve customer issues and/or close a sale
* Ability to comprehend, communicate and educate customers regarding features and benefits of Northland services
* Abide by all Northland policies and standards as described in the employee handbook and by management.
WORKING CONDITIONS * Must be able to speak clearly and communicate effectively.
* Regularly sits and stands during working hours for prolonged periods.
* Regularly work in an office setting with and around co-workers and computer equipment.
* Operate personal vehicle on a regular basis for business.
EDUCATION: High School degree or equivalent required. College degree strongly preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Office experience preferred.
REQUIRED SKILLS: * Ability to fulfill the job duties, skills and responsibilities listed above.
Vyve Broadband, Northland Communications, and Eagle Broadband are equal opportunity employers and do not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, veteran status, reserve or National Guard status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR