Commercial Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/19/2019
END DATE 11/28/2019
United Technologies Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTION**Job ID:** 01368922
**Country:** United States
**Job Type:** Full Time
United States of America
CAT77: CSD-Houston,TX (Port NW) 10343 Sam Houston Park Drive Suite 220, Houston, TX, 77064 USA
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
We are seeking an established, self-directed, and results oriented sales leader. You will lead and drive HVAC sales and margins through our direct sales offices in Houston, Texas. You will also lead, develop, coach, and motivate the sales force to achieve annual sales quotas.
Are you focused, driven, and passionate about innovating and developing improving products and systems? Are you willing to work in a dynamic work environment, communicate effectively with your partners, and be able to raise issues openly? Come and join the ranks of one of the world's most respected, fast-growing, and creative companies.
* Responsible for generation of Carrier applied equipment sales in the Houston market
* Lead direct Carrier sales offices in Houston
* Generation of applied HVAC equipment sales within the assigned territory to consulting engineers, mechanical contractors, and owners
* Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company s customer base and ensure its strong presence
* Establishment of strategies for achieving annual sales and margin growth targets by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the region
* Establishment of new accounts and growing the volume and profitability of existing accounts
* Development and management of the outside and inside sales teams, including: recruitment, mentoring, sales and safety training, planning, pricing, territory management, and sales activity reporting
* Execution of Carrier's branded programs, product introductions and strategies
* Manage the relationship with the Light Commercial product distribution channels
* Handle the interface between Carrier factories, field organization and customers
* Present sales results to the management team
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering or related field is required
* A minimum of 5-7 years of Applied HVAC experience
* Experience selling to the Consulting Engineering and Owner community
* Successful technical sales or sales management experience
* Knowledge of HVAC design and application tools
* Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation skills and customer focus
* Ability to direct, supervise and lead field operations to achieve effective and efficient performance
* Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
* Consistent track record of setting and exceeding performance objectives, strong leadership, interpersonal skills, coaching abilities
**_United Technologies Corporation is An Equal_** **_Opportunity/Affirmative_** **_Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class._**
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.