Commercial Service Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/28/2020
END DATE 7/17/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONRESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO: * Service Commercial Tires including dismounting and mounting any type of tire.
* Train to perform match mounting, match mating dual assemblies, and radial runout as necessary.
* Inflating of tires to prescribed PSI per load requirements.
* Perform roadside service calls on a rotating on call schedule.
* Determine repairable tire conditions and making such repairs.
* Remove tires for retreading or repair as needed.
* Properly execute required service ticket to submit to management.
* Respond in a timely manner to customer service calls, diagnosing issues, and performing on-site repairs and/or replacements.
* Clean and maintain service equipment.
* Properly maintain assigned Service Vehicle including appearance of on-board service equipment.
* Provide \\"Service Excellence - Always\\" to meet the service goals of the location and of customers
* Comply with OSHA regulations and safety requirements.
* Wear proper PPE, use tire cages, and follow all other safety policies and procedures.
* Any other duties as assigned by management
* Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: * Position requires an on-call schedule on a rotating basis. Must be willing to perform service calls on nights and/or weekends on a rotating basis.
* Must have a valid driver's license and meet commercial driver qualification requirements, including being at least 18 years of age.
* No relocation is being offered for this position.
* Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: * High School Diploma or GED.
* Previous Commercial Service Tire experience.
CANDIDATE CRITERIA: * Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
* Strong oral and written communication ability.
* Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
* Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
* Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.