Community Development Banker (CRA Banker)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/28/2019
END DATE 3/12/2020
City National Bank
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. With more than $15 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars "Superior" by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
Primarily responsible for the solicitation of residential mortgages to lower and moderate income families through active calling efforts to the Bank s retail branches, Realtors, Developers, Mortgage Bankers, CDC s and other community based organizations involved in the development, sale and financing of affordable for sale housing. Backs-up solicitation efforts of mortgage loan officers.
* 5 years of mortgage and/or financial experience required.
* Minimum of two years outside sales experience.
* Thorough understanding of underwriting criteria and guidelines - City, HUD (and other grant funded) related policies and procedures.
* Must possess a good working knowledge of personal computer, calculator, photocopying
* Knowledgeable in all aspects of the Federal and State Regulations dealing with Mortgage and Home Equity lending.
* Strong computer skills and competence in Microsoft Office.
* Bilingual desired.
* Must have professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
* High school diploma or equivalent
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
* Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.