Community Outreach Representative 1/22/2020
Commonwealth Care Alliance
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMMUNITY OUTREACH REPRESENTATIVE
Actual Work Location
30 Winter Street, Boston, MA
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT TO US
To support and develop community engagement, education, and relationships with community residents, community leaders, provider partners, health advocacy groups, community and faith based organization, etc to establish awareness, promote education and to develop relationships and partnerships that support the CCA mission.
WHAT YOU\'LL BE DOING
* Create, plan, coordinate, and attend compliant formal and informal cooperative community based events.
* Introduce and represent CCA at community events; answering questions and building awareness of CCA; distributes educational materials.
* Identifies opportunities to promote CCA programs in targeted populations throughout the marketplace.
* Identifies appropriate campaigns and sponsorships by gathering pertinent data from the community and / or contacts
* Maintain event and meeting calendars, schedule event/engagement meetings, coordinate space reservations, catering, A/V, parking, etc.
* Post event follow-up contact with participants
* Track event and engagement metrics for reporting; maintain record of presentations
* Maintain consistent supply of materials and handouts
WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor s Degree or the equivalent required.
* Must be able to attain MA Health Producers License within 120 days of start date.
* Minimum of one year experience in marketing, special events or related field, preferably in a health care setting, required.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment required.
* Valid MA driver s license and a good driving record that meets MA requirements for insurability required.
* Bi-lingual prefered.
* Transporting, setting up and breaking down displays, tables, event booths,Driving a van, etc.
Commonwealth Care Alliance is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.