Company Sales Representative 9/13/2020
Landmark Trucks Knoxville
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Landmark Trucks LLC is East Tennessee's premier, family owned truck dealership with 4 locations in East Tennessee. The Company Sales Representative will be Landmark's parts and service brand ambassador for the of our Area of Responsibility, Facilitating Sales in Parts, Service. You will be the point person as Landmark is providing our customers with a one stop shop for all their transportation needs.
Daily you will be in the field coordinating business, selling parts, service, with the support of our staff at the Knoxville branch.
It is important that you are accessible and visit customers on a frequent basis. Communication to your support team members and delivering goods and services as promissed is critical in your success.
You will receive a modest base salary, car allowance and will be expected to produce parts, service providing commission and bonuses on your personal performance and profitablility. Ultimately your success is dependant on how much you put into developing strong relationships with multiple customers in various industries.
Long Term you should become the face and voice of Landmark Trucks in Knoxville. Your dedicaiton to the company and community involvement is a must for everyone to be successful. Our employees and the company's involvement in the community have helped Landmark Trucks, LLC grow and improve the quality of life in the community to assure continuing growth into the future. Therefore your engagement in the local community and activities is a plus for your long term success.
What We Offer:
* Health Insurance
* Base Salary
* Commission on Sales
* Car Allowance
* Bonuses on performance
* Extensive Training and support
* Dental Plan
* Vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid Time Off (Vacation and Sick Pay)
* Holiday Pay
* Assist customers in solving their truck and trailer parts and service needs with the products Landmark Represents.
* Guide Customers by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Call back to the Branch to fill Daily parts orders as you run your routes.
* Deliver parts, pickup and deliver as needed to support sales activities.
* Coordinate Service and repair scheduling between customers and the shop
* Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
* Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
* Build strong rapport with customers.
* Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of trucks and trailers.
* Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
* Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis.
* Previous sales experience in a huge plus
* Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
* Enthusiastic with high energy each workday, ability to work as the customer needs require
* Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
* Have quality customer service skills
* Ability to learn product lines and sell to customers on a daily basis.
* Possess strong communication skills and professional appearance
* Must have a clean & valid driver s license
* Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.