This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/4/2020
END DATE 8/4/2020
NCI Information Systems
Andrews Afb, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 2020-4761
IT: Information Assurance / Quality / Cyber Security
NCI is a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. defense, intelligence, health and civilian government agencies. NCI's AI solution, Shai(tm), scales humans with artificial intelligence by empowering the workforce to meet their mission by using best in class AI solutions coupled with our exceptional service offerings. Working with strategic partners, NCI is committed to bringing commercial innovation to missions of national importance. NCI is a mid-tier systems integrator headquartered in Reston, VA, and operates at locations across the globe.
NCI has been designated a 2020 Military Friendly Employer by MilitaryFriendly.com
NCI Information Systems is in search of an Compliance Manager to support the Air National Guard Reserve Order Writing System (AROWS) as part of the Application Development and Support Contract with the Air National Guard.
* Assist the ANG Information Technology Portfolio Management (IT PfM) Action Officer with reporting on the cost and effectiveness of AROWS to ensure strategic alignment with the DoD Enterprise Architecture. Using the Information Technology Investment Portfolio System (ITIPS) to submit AROWS IT Budget data required to support OMB Circular A-11 requirements, e-Government reviews, OMB Circular A-130, Management of Federal Information Resources , budget analysis, special data calls, and Congressional displays.
* Assist in the development of Technical, Financial, and Certification Documentation to ensure AROWS remains compliant with the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), the Chief Financial Officer s (CFO) Act, and Privacy and Records Management Requirements. This includes development of Fiscal Year Budget Estimate Submissions, Organization Execution Plan (OEP) Funding Verification Memos, and OEP Out of Cycle (OOC) Funding Requests. Draft response to data validation inquiries submitted by the Headquarters Air Force Human Resource Management Portfolio Managers.
* Conduct annual review of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Information Assurance Package to ensure AROWS maintains an Authority to Operate (ATO). Update artifacts and information within the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) to validate Security Controls and Assessments. Develop Plan of Actions and Milestones (POAMs) for non-compliant items.
* Support NGB/A1 in response to taskers and data calls regarding the health and Return on Investment (ROI) of AROWS.
* Support efforts in response to DoD and Air Force Audits regarding AROWS and AROWS related data. Participate in Audit Planning, Audit Walk-throughs, assembly of Prepared By Client (PBC) Artifacts, discussions on Notice of Findings and Recommendations (NFRs), and development of Corrective Action Plans (CAPs).
* Bachelor s Degree in Information Systems, Information Assurance Management, Computer Science, or related field. (May be substituted for relevant work experience).
* IAM Level II Certification, or higher (CAP, CASP, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC)).
* Working knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) publications (specifically NIST 800-53 and NIST 800-37).
* 7+ years experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
* Working knowledge of DoD and USAF Audit processes and information systems.
* Working knowledge of DoD and USAF Portfolio Management processes and information systems.
* Ability to manage the Plan of Actions & Milestones (POA&M) documents associated with Information Systems.
* Excellent writing, verbal communication, and time-management skills.
* Must possess or be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
This position requires the ability to perform the below essential functions:
* Sitting for long periods
* Standing for long periods
* Ambulate throughout an office
* Ambulate between several buildings
* Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl as required
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. NCI is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.