Compliance Technology Specialist 9/2/2020
Koch Engineered Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Koch Engineered Solutions, LLC (KES) is seeking a Compliance Technology Specialist to support the KES Global Commercial Compliance program. Successful candidates will be self-starters who have demonstrated economic and critical thinking skills, can effectively multi-task and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Responsibilities will include: Day to Day administration of our Compliance Training Application (VTA); Day to Day administration of our Compliance Audit & Assessment Application (Enablon); Provide administrative support to our Compliance Programs; Use Articulate software to create/modify compliance training courses for use in VTA by KES entities globally; VTA Tier 1 Support; Enablon Tier 1 Support; Reconciliation of Global training assignments; KES Compliance Software License Management (Dow Jones, Livingston, etc.); KES Compliance SharePoint and Teams administration, and the administration of the KES Compliance Mailbox.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
* Review and prioritization of compliance course creations/updates
* Assignment of compliance training for KES new employees
* Reconciliation of KES companies global training assignments
* Compiling metrics/running reports for global compliance training support
* Assisting in the scheduling/coordination of global live training
* Providing support to Compliance SME to review training content
* Management of SharePoint Sites/Libraries/Permissions
* Entry and assignment for KES Compliance Audits/Assessments
* Integration of commercial compliance programs post acquisition - ensure smooth transition into VTA & Enablon, provide employee support
* Assist with password resets or general questions for KES Compliance applications
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* High School Diploma (or equivalent)
* 1+ year experience working in a compliance or compliance support role
* Experience in SharePoint management (managing permissions, uploading files, etc.)
* Advanced working knowledge of formulas/macros within Microsoft Excel or use of matched/unmatched queries within Microsoft Access
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
* Exposure to Commercial Compliance Programs
* IT support experience
* Experience in assurance and auditing
* Experience in the development of SharePoint sites (formatting, use of forms/templates)
* Use of Microsoft Flow
* Experience and knowledge in the use of PowerBI
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf