Computer Analyst II/IT Service Desk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/24/2020
END DATE 1/28/2020
Randolph Afb, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONComputer Analyst II/IT Service Desk
- This position will provide Tier 1 troubleshooting for incoming calls and email on a continuous basis and provide support for event and change management on the AFPOA production environment. This service desk support position will include the following tasks:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to email incidents and requests for assistance in accessing or utilizing applications supporting the military and civilian human resource applications.
- Create a trouble ticket in the incident management application for each phone call and email incident, problem, or request reported by the customer. Trouble tickets shall be categorized in accordance with established TTPs.
- Create, reset and unlock user accounts and passwords for applications assigned.
- Triage customer concerns and if the problem is determined not to be related to a technical issue with AFPOA managed applications, the caller shall include information and advice on how to communicate the problem to ensure the caller and the point of contact understands the problem.
- Secret level security clearance
- Level I certification in accordance with DoD 8570
POSITION WORKING HOURS REQUIRED:
CDO Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer .