Computer Hardware Engineer Lead - Secret Clearance 6/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
WANTED: A qualified Computer Hardware Engineering Lead.
As a Computer Hardware Engineering Lead you will:
* Be responsible for the Computer Engineering and
Hardware integration activities supporting highly
complex Training Systems and sensor simulations that
deliver cutting edge simulation environments for
military operators. Work with a team of driven,
supportive and highly skilled professionals.
* Lead the design, install, and integration of the
hardware and software to deliver the training
* Receive a robust benefits package that includes
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours and
personal needs with a single accrual leave plan.
* Work with leading-edge technologies
A week in the life of a Computer Hardware Engineering
* Lead the Computer hardware engineering effort for
the Combat Systems Integrated Product (CSIP).
* Own the development and delivery of the hardware and
infrastructure components of the CSIP product
* Develop server equipment rack and system
interconnect drawings based on the overall system
design to satisfy requirements
* Provide detailed specifications for proposed
solutions including materials, manpower and time
* Work with procurement to manage the bill of
* Work with Integration, software, and networking
personnel to assemble and configure computing
systems and install into lab and deliverable
* Configuration Manage the drawing tree and provide
impact assessment for deliverables
* Work with Logistics to develop support processes,
manuals, and technical documentation.
* Interact with senior internal and external personnel
in own area of expertise.
* Participate with the troubleshooting of technical
problems and issues, determine technical solutions
in accordance with product and customer
specifications, and recommend actions to company or
customer representatives for coordinated product
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine,
"BEST FOR VETS" by Military Times, and TOP 10 MILITARY
FRIENDLY EMPLOYER by MilitaryFriendly.com
Required Expertise and Skills:
* Bachelor's of Science Degree in Systems or Computer
* 8-10 year's of experience
* Demonstrated delivery of multiple IT based hardware
and infrastructure projects
* ProE, CMPro and/or other CAD design and
configuration management tool proficiency
* Be able to synthesize hardware simulation solutions
for the CSIP and its attachments to external
* Able to utilize, modify and implement the results of
Model Based Systems Engineering using Cameo Systems
Modeler or Equivalent
* Capable of configuring O/S, firmware, GPUs, etc. to
perform system integration.
* Lead teams of three or more engineers.
* Experience documenting for logistics support
Required clearance level: Active Secret