Related companies of California LLC
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities
Learn more about Related's innovated culture https://vimeo.com/434468879
Click here to learn about our Related's culture https://vimeo.com/423284919
The Concierge maintains a professional and courteous environment for the residents by providing the highest standard of customer service to residents. Our Lobby staff monitors all visitors, packages and maintains the lobby and main entrance appearance.
Location: Roosevelt Island, NY
Non Union Position: $19.23 per hour.
- Create a luxury environment, exceeding expectations in genuine hospitality service.
- Approach all encounters with residents, guests, and colleagues in a gracious, attentive, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
- Respect the privacy, information, perspectives, priorities, time, and resources of each resident.
- Know the names of all residents and frequent guests.
- Greet all residents and guests confidently and cordially upon entering the property.
- Communicate resident concerns to property management and Related s Corporate Office.
- Monitor security systems and cameras, conduct inspections of the property for vandalism, damage, and safety, and report any misconduct, incidents, and damages to property management for attention and repair.
- Maintain regular attendance and highest standards of personal appearance and grooming, in compliance with Related s standards, as required by the employee handbook.
- Maintain accurate records of incoming and outgoing packages and deliveries.
- Maintain accurate and complete shift notes and pass-on logs to ensure successful communication through shift changes.
- Follow emergency procedures as directed in the property manual.
Benefits and features:
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Local Union Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K).
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an accredited college or university, preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in the hotel, hospitality, and service industries.
- Positive, outgoing, and attentive demeanor.
- Strong oral, listening, organizational skills, and written including proficient word processing and strong computer knowledge including programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate a history of proven reliability and consistency.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to work 8 hour shifts
- Must be available to work late at night or early in the morning and overtime when required.
- Must be comfortable working with, and around, large groups of people.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents and commercial tenants expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer