Conference Services/AV Specialist 5/6/2020
EMCOR Government Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Conference Service/AV Specialist
Job Summary: Conference room meeting services request fulfillment and AV setups, and provide assistance as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conference room meeting services request fulfillment includes moving tables and chairs and other client owned furniture and configuring them into client requested room configurations.
* Troubleshooting Audio Visual Equipment and Conference Room issues as requested, including working with Engineering and client telecom and IT professionals as appropriate.
* Work with the Customer Service Associate/AV Tech to complete requested meeting configurations or other facility support requests.
* Complete walking inspections of conference facilities and check operations of AV equipment.
* Responsible for maintaining inventory and property control for customer owned property as it pertains to conference room services.
* Providing trouble shooting services and short introductory hands on training to individuals that use the clients Audio Visual interface.
* Cross train in loading dock supervision, shuttle driver, package and mail handling, interoffice moves and other facilities support services as requested, including shift coverage.
* Report, both written and verbal, on the above Conference Services and other Facilities Support Services requested.
* Interact with Meeting Service Requestors and Facilities Admin Helpdesk, as well as management via telephone and email at all points of the facilities service request process.
* Maintain work issued cell phone, voicemail, emails.
* Maintain safe work practices / comply with safety program.
* Overtime and weekend work as required.
* Essential personnel position that must be available 24/7 and during closures to cover shifts as needed.
* Must be able to lift 50 lb.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Should have at least five (5) years of current experience in conference or office service delivery.
* Strong organizational, written, verbal, time management and customer service skills.
* Self-motivated individual who works well alone and as part of a team.
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat preferred.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer-Veterans/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)