Configuration Developer 6/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY For more than 30 years, CDPHP has been providing outstanding health care coverage in the Capital Region of New York and beyond. Based in Albany, NY, the physician-guided not-for-profit offers plans in 24 counties. CDPHP cares deeply about the health and well-being of its members as well as its employees. The company values integrity, diversity, and innovation, and its corporate culture supports those values wholeheartedly. At CDPHP, the employees have a voice and are encouraged to make an impact at both the company and community levels through engagement and volunteer opportunities. CDPHP invests in employees who share these values and invites you to be a part of that experience.
This individual works with the Configuration Analysts, Team Leads, Manager, and Architect and to review, maintain and develop custom code in support of CDPHP s core processes and functions. The Configuration Developer provides development support and custom code in support of the management, configuration and maintenance of CDPHP s core systems and applications during their lifecycle, specifically with Facets and its integrated systems. This position is responsible for analysis and technical approach for configuration, modifying existing systems to improve workflow or to serve new purposes.
The Configuration Developer will be responsible for and contribute to the development, testing, implementation, enhancement and maintenance of applications and software and custom code that support our business processes. The developer will evaluate business procedures and problems, participate in business requirements gathering sessions, document functional specifications and solutions, and prepare test plans/scripts for application testing.
This position will collaborate with company customers, staff, Configuration colleagues, IT staff and other stakeholders to define and analyze detailed customer requirements and develop and present solutions.
* Bachelor s degree required. 7 years relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
* Minimum of five (5) or more years experience in developing and/or maintaining complex business applications required.
* Three (3) years experience in maintenance of configuration data such as product design, practitioner and facility pricing, or premium rate maintenance required.
* Experience with relational databases and SQL required. Experience in C# or VB.Net, ASP.Net, Java script, HTML, XML, ASP, VB6 preferred.
* Strong knowledge of systems analysis and writing program specifications required.
* Experience in the area of systems analysis and writing program specifications.
* Experience maintaining data tables of configuration data.
* Knowledge of healthcare and HMO processes, rules, regulations, enrollment/eligibility guidelines and reporting requirements for HMO, PPO, ASO, Medicare, Medicaid, Family Health Plus and Child Health Plus preferred.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, CDPHP will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.