Configuration Manager (Journeyman) - Secret Clearance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/18/2020
END DATE 2/17/2020
EL SEGUNDO, CA
Wanted: A mission driven candidate with CCNA Security or
Security + Certification and a Secret Clearance to be
our next Configuration Manager (Journeyman) in Los
As a Configuration Manager (Journeyman) you will:
* Recommend configuration management solutions that
effectively meet customer requirements.
* Plan and coordinate system configuration activities
for timely completion and maintain configuration
management documentation for reference purposes
* Applies understanding of computer software and
hardware products and services to resolve problems
* Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly
* Receive a robust benefits package that includes an
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Be part of an empowered accountability culture where
each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in the
future success and growth of the company.
A week in the life of Configuration Manager
* Develop process improvements to enhance
* Determine configuration requirements and develop
system configuration procedures.
* Educate staff about configuration policies and
* Assist in developing tools to support daily
configuration management activities.
* Follow configuration management policies and
* Analyze and resolve configuration problems in a
timely fashion and communicate configuration
discrepancies to management for immediate
* Assist in designing automation tools to support
* Ensure that system configuration is executed in
accordance with customer needs.
* Assist in configuration audits and implement audit
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST
by U.S. Veterans Magazine and TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY
COMPANY by MilitaryFriendly.com, Join us!
* Required Certification: CCNA Security or Security+
* Preferred Certification: CCNA
* Education: AS Degree or equivalent experience (BS
* Years of Experience: 3
* Security Clearance: Secret