Construction Permitting Tech / Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/21/2020
Fort Myers, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
A DYNAMIC COMPANY IN FORT MYERS IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED CONSTRUCTION PERMITTING TECHNICIAN AND ADMINISTRATOR FOR A HIGH VOLUME OFFICE. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL AND TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS AND ABILITY TO PRIORITIZE DUTIES. THIS IS A TEMP TO HIRE POSITION WITH A COMPANY THAT OFFERS A FULL-TIME SCHEDULE AND BENEFITS FOR THEIR EMPLOYEES.
HOURS: MON. - FRI. 8:00 A.M. 4:00 P.M.
The Construction Permitting Technician and Administrator, under direct supervision, will review construction contracts for completed documentation pertinent to the proper Permitting of the construction work. This position requires at least 1 year experience as a construction permitting technician.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION PERMITTING TECHNICIAN AND ADMINISTRATOR WILL INCLUDE: * Excellent communication and organization skills
* Must be extremely detail - oriented
* Experience dealing with permitting within the state of Florida
* Prepare permit documents, submit, track, schedule inspections and close out
* Ability to multitask in a high-paced environment
* Records and documents Notices of Commencement
* Must be computer literate with MS Windows, Excel, Outlook
Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH PRIDESTAFF: * Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
* Dental and Vision Plan Options
* Short-term Disability
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Holiday Pay