Construction Project Engineer -- Entry Level 9/13/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY STRUCTURAL, A Structural Technologies Company, integrates technology-driven solutions with specialty contracting services to improve, protect, and enhance the existing infrastructure of owners directly, and in partnership with designers and contractors. STRUCTURAL offers a wide range of specialty repair and maintenance services and is the largest concrete repair contractor in the United States, with over 1,000 employees working from locations nationwide and in select international markets.
We are currently recruiting for a Construction Project Engineer to be based in our New York office, which is located in Hawthorne, NJ. As a Project Engineer, you will apply your knowledge and develop new skills while working on a variety of challenging projects. The PECD Program with STRUCTURAL will provide you the opportunity to customize your career path based on your interests and goals. From day one, you will be exposed to all aspects of construction in commercial, industrial and public environments. By providing you with mentors in different areas of our business, you will attain a well-rounded knowledge that will offer boundless opportunities for your professional development.
As a Project Engineer you will have the opportunity to develop skills in:
* Project management
* Budget preparation and job cost control
* Scheduling and production rate tracking
* Safety management
* Quality control management
* Engineering and design support
* Business development and client relations
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered:
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management or a related field of study
* Cumulative grade point average of 2.8 or higher
* A minimum of one construction or design related internship experience
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent documentation and organizational skills
* Strong computer skills
Our ideal candidate will be dependable, highly organized, and deadline-oriented while displaying a positive attitude in a team-based environment. This opportunity offers a highly progressive, innovative and challenging environment in which to champion your skills. We offer excellent compensation and benefits, including 401(k) and bonus plan.
* Back Share
Additional Benefits-Voluntary and Dependent Life Insurance
-Short Term Disability
-Long Term Disability