Consumer Collecting Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2020
END DATE 9/24/2020
Red Bull North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Consumer Collecting Manager is a member of the business unit product marketing team. The Consumer Collecting Manager will partner with the Regional Brand and work directly with the Regional Consumer Collecting Specialists to deliver against the Consumer Collecting strategy. The role is also responsible for managing key operations/execution of initiatives that drive product trial and build brand image. The position will be the liaison between the product marketing team in Santa Monica and the consumer collecting teams in the field and will ensure an aligned approach to current executions.EXPERIENCE
YOUR AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
that matter most for this role:
* 4+ years marketing experience
* Strong planning, prioritization and project management competencies
* Strong understanding of the Red Bull sampling and collegiate program operations & strategy
* Demonstrated leadership to inspire and mobilize teams around a common goal
* Exceptional verbal, written and on-line communication skills, including presentation delivery, news/feature writing and design
* Creative mind with an attention to detail but also the ability to see the big picture
* Ability to meet strict and demanding deadlines
* Live and represent the Red Bull Brand
* Bachelor's degree required
* Must be fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
* Travel up to: 50%
ed Bull North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.