Contact Center Lead 6/4/2020
Golden Key Group
New Carrollton, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY With a passion for excellence, Golden Key Group (GKG) helps clients solve their strategic, organizational and operational challenges to better meet their mission demands. We have serviced more than 25 Federal departments and agencies and several large commercial companies since our inception in 2002.
Golden Key Group's talented professionals, combined with our strategic partners, bring a depth of commercial and government experience and expertise. We are relentless in delivering the highest levels of services to provide tangible value and create sustainable results for our clients.
Position: Contact Center Lead
Job Summary: The HR Contact Center Sub-Lead applies advanced skills and experience in performing end to end Customer Relationship Management functions, processing Customer Relationship Management actions and demonstrate knowledge of the Customer Service business process and technology from a quality perspective. HR Contact Center Sub Leads also provide supervisory responsibilities.
* Coordinate team member activities
* Administer Quality Control and Process Improvement Activities
* Perform/Maintain Customer Relationship Management Business Processes improvement
* Maintain Customer Service Requests in supporting technology
* Maintain and update processes and procedures as defined in departmental SharePoint
* Support Tier 2 function and handle escalated Tier 2 requests
* Contact Center Sub Lead will work with other departments to foster interdepartmental working relationships
* Contact Center Sub Lead may act as team lead in their absence
* 5+ years of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) or shared service experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
* Advanced troubleshooting and help desk experience
* Producing and utilizing reports effectively
* Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Strong leadership and mentoring skills
* Strong communication and supervisory skills
* Bachelor's degree
* Leadership/management experience with the ability maintain positive working relationships
* Training and development
* Quality control and process improvement experience
* Shared services experience
Place of Performance: New Carrollton, MD
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Golden Key Group (GKG) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of GKG to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.
Pay Transparency Policy: In accordance with Presidential Executive Order 13665, Golden Key Group (GKG) will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By expressing your interest and submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Golden Key Group (GKG) to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should GKG or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents..