Contract Specialist- 7585 5/12/2020
Patricio Enterprises, Inc.
Picatinny Ars, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LOCATION: Picatinny, NJ
STATUS: Open, Contingent on contract award
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: Patricio Enterprises is seeking a Contract Specialist to provide the office of the Project Manager Combat Ammunition Systems (PM CAS) support for their ammunition and weapon system acquisition mission.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
* Support Acquisition and Contract Strategy development.
* Develop contract documentation, to include Market Research Report, Statement of Work, Performance Work Statement, Acquisition Plans, Justification and Approvals, Program Quality Management Plans, Business Case Analysis, Memorandums of Agreement.
* Monitor execution to baseline on contracts and agreements with Original Equipment Manufacturers, Industry Partners, or Other Government Agencies.
* Work with senior staff to analyze, develop, implement, and monitor business processes, policies, and procedures to facilitate and optimize organizational functions.
* Position has no supervisory responsibility.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree with a minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Contract Analyst
* Experience working with the Federal Government
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)