Contract Support Analyst - Advanced (VA, Dahlgren) 5/22/2020
Sawdey Solution Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
CONTRACT SUPPORT ANALYST - ADVANCED
The Contract Support Analyst - Advanced will provide advanced contract support in support of the Federal organization's Contracting Directorate.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
* Coordinate with the PCO to prioritize, organize, and monitor requirements to establish timely schedules for successful implementation.
* Provide analysis and inputs for briefings, memorandums and presentations.
* Participate as a key member of the negotiation team, serve as an advisor during negotiations to assist the PCO to obtain a fair and reasonable price during difficult or controversial negotiations.
* Manage and support integration of contract requirements.
* Conduct acquisition planning in accordance with FAR Part 7, support the development of the requirements document, and assist in developing contract strategy to be used in the acquisition of specific program elements in coordination with the technical program office.
* Process data, document evaluation, and provide input for pre-negotiation positions.
* Prepare documentation for PCO approval, including Determinations and Findings (D&F), Justification and Approval (J&A), and various Memorandums for Record (MFR).
* Draft templates and prepare contract training.
* Coordinate technical evaluations.
* Support cost/price analysis and price objective development.
* Participate in contract execution of highly specialized research and development (R&D) requirements for programs and activities.
* Provide advice to the program offices, acquisition managers, budget analysts, and contract specialists for contract planning, negotiation, award and execution of pre-production, production, sustainment, and service requirements in areas not requiring PCO authorization.
* Serve as an advisor on future procurement requirements, assist in preparation of required procurement documentation, and support the response and resolution of specific procurement strategy questions.
* Analyze contract requirement packages, draft solicitations, evaluate proposals, and coordinate acquisitions of both cost reimbursement and fixed-price contracting in such areas as prototype development of sophisticated research and testing.
* Assist in the determination and closeout of physically completed inactive contracts and de-obligation of associated unliquidated obligation (ULO) balances.
* Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
* Perform other duties, as assigned.
* BA/BS and ten (10) years Warranted PCO experience in DoD buying activity.
* Allowable exception to this qualification: BA/BS and fifteen (15) + years of combined Government or A&AS contractor experience in direct contract specialist support of DoD contracting office and five (5) years direct experience in procurement of ACAT I/II systems development.
* Previous DAWIA Certification Level III in Contracting or equivalent (preferred, not mandatory).
* Experience in formulating competitive RFPs for FAR Part 15 source selections.
* Experience conducting sole source cost/price analysis, PNM development, and negotiation of cost-type proposals.
* BA/BS in related field preferred.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
* Knowledgeable and experienced using electronic media, including Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
* Ability to communicate effectively with executive-level organizational leadership.
Security Clearance: Secret security clearance required.
US Citizenship: This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.
Req Number CON-20-00010
Location Dahlgren, VA
About the Organization Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., with an ISO 9001/ISO 14001 certified and CMMI-SVC v1.3 Level 3 appraised corporate headquarters, has built a nationwide and global footprint providing innovative cross-disciplined professional services, engineering, and cyber solutions to Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, Federal Agencies, and commercial customers. Operating successfully since 2001, we are a Woman Owned/Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business.
EOE Statement Sawdey Solution Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Disabled-Veterans-41 CFR 60 1.4 and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, or veteran status.
This position is currently accepting applications.