Contract Technical Associate Kit Assembly - 2nd Shift 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
The Technical Associate in Kit Assembly 2ndshift comprehends and performs assigned manual assembly / production tasks according to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Adhere to and accurately complete all production-related documentation.
- Responsible for set up, trouble shooting and operation of production related equipment within the assembly area.
- Responsible for maintaining product quality.
- Assist in the setup and preparation (counting/verification) of required production related materials.
- Contribute to cross-functional process improvement initiatives.
- Contribute to and support department/corporate goals.
- Responsible for ensuring on-going compliance to applicable quality and EHS regulations and standards (e.g., ISO, US FDA, MDD, IVDD, EU-PSHA, OSHA, etc.).
High School diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years of related work experience, or an AA degree with related work
- Understanding of FDA and cGMP regulated production practices is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of job tasks; general to minimal supervision required.
- Able to use general/automated laboratory/production equipment.
- Computer savvy
- Able to plan use of equipment, materials and personal time efficiently.
- Able to complete/review production-related documentation accurately.
- Basic mathematical skills are required.
- Able to resolve production issues independently.
- Work safely and effectively in a team environment.
- Strong organization and attention to detail skills.
- Able to communicate issues and problems to supervisors.
- The work environment is fast-paced and involves the ability to quickly change priorities and multi-task while
maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Able to read, write and understand the English language.
- No travel required.
- Must lift up to 50 pounds repetitively.
- Must work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Detail oriented
- Strong motivation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.