JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Molex is currently seeking a REGIONAL CONTROLLER to support our WAVELENGTH MANAGEMENT segment within our OPTICAL SOLUTIONS business unit. The position will be remote based but the location of the business lead team is primarily in Bridgewater, New Jersey, and some travel will most likely be required to various locations.
The Regional Controller will be a key member of the Wavelength Management Segment team, reporting to the Director of finance for Optical Solutions. We are seeking someone with experience in manufacturing accounting, partnering with the business to improve business results and potentially taking on additional areas of focus within the business.
Our WAVELENGTH MANAGEMENT Segment is a key growth area of our business. Molex is one of the top 3 producers of Wavelength management products in the fast growing global telecom network market
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
* Partner with the business to drive better results
* Fiduciary duties and internal financial control environment responsibility and oversight
* Manage product and equipment transfers to other locations
* Balance sheet and income statement review and ownership
* Oversight of month-end close process
* Variance analysis
KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS - ABILITIES:
* Solid understanding of GAAP and the General Ledger
* Strong customer focus with analytical, financial, and economic thinking skills
* Proven fiduciary skills and oversight of internal controls
* Strong presentation skills and ability to interact successfully with various levels of the organization
* Clearly understand integrated financial systems
* Proven capabilities of strong economic thinking and manufacturing analysis are needed to be successful in this role
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and planning and organizational skills are desired
* Must be flexible and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
* Proactive/self-driven work habits with demonstrated ability to lead change, improve processes and solve problems
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* At least 5 years of accounting and financial analysis experience for a manufacturing facility
* Solid understanding of GAAP and overall accounting functions (General Ledger, AR, AP, Intercompany Transactions, Reconciliations, Month End Close, Inventory, etc.)
* Must be able and willing to travel overnight at least 20%
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel - spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data analysis/manipulation and formula creation, etc., Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint - presentation creation/editing)
* Experience in ERP system supporting a manufacturing facility.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Business
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
* Accounting coursework that includes Intermediate Accounting and Cost Accounting
* Manufacturing experience is strongly preferred
* Advanced/Expert level MS Excel skills
* Ability to compile and manipulate large data sets and use BI and data analytics tools.
* Preferred ERP experience in SAP and Epicor
* Experience with key financial and economic concepts: variance analysis, discounted cash flow analysis, product costing, inventory and capital investments
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf