Conversion Rate Optimization Manager 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are seeking an experienced Conversion Optimization Manager to join our marketing team. As a Conversion Optimization Manager at our company, you will be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel.
A Conversion Rate Optimization Manager will utilize their understanding of Analytics, UX, and A/B testing to maximize our conversion rates. This individual will spend time working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team. The ideal candidate for this role has a strong digital marketing background (specifically CRO/Analytics expertise), superior communication skills, and a strong desire to learn and grow. Demonstrated, successful optimization testing experience is required.
* In-depth knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, COSO Framework and internal controls
* CPA desired (CIA accepted), preferably with Big 4 Accounting Firm, must have audit experience
* Experience working for or on the account of a publicly traded company
* Experience in carrying out Sarbanes-Oxley implementation or operating a management testing program
* Lead Company initiative to develop a global control framework and implement SOX
* Assist in documentation of policies, procedures and controls
* Implementation of improvement initiatives within the global financial reporting process, IT Application Controls and ITGCs
* Development and documentation of standard policies and procedures for financial reporting (i.e. elements of a quality account reconciliation)
* Lead the management testing of certain management level review controls/management testing such as review of reconciliations, journal entries and financial reporting processes to ensure appropriate documentation, segregation of duties and other control processes
* Offer training and education on controls and procedures at various company locations
* Work with the Global Controllership to aggregate deficiencies and determine areas where the Company should focus to enhance procedures
* Qualified leader with excellent project management skills
* Motivated individual with the ability to engage others
* Interested and motivated to drive change
* Experience with international operations
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 20% of time
* Manage global Salesforce.com business application across Sales, Marketing, Finance and other organizations by resolving tickets in help desk support queue, treating logged issues, and coordinating escalations as necessary.
* Perform Salesforce.com support across all processes related to the deployment of Salesforce Lead, Opportunity, Quote, Contract and Subscription, Renewals and Sales Orders.
* Create and manage all aspects of users security; profiles, roles, permissions, and sharing rules.
* Assist users in creating self-service reports.
* Perform tasks as needed to monitor corporate adherence to standard processes and compliance with corporate policies.
* Provide quality assurance testing of business applications and reports on as needed basis.
* Prepare and execute data migrations
* Document knowledge base articles and system process flows
* Bachelors degree or in process of bachelors degree preferred
* 1+ years of experience delivering Salesforce application technical services (custom objects & fields, workflow and validation rules, page layouts, reports & dashboards)
* Experience with Salesforce CPQ preferred.
* Experience with data tools like Data Loader and Demand Tools preferred
* Experience in supporting 1,500+ SFDC users preferred
* Willingness to participate in Trailhead courses, obtain Salesforce certification(s) and eager to learn new technologies and take on additional responsibilities.
* Ambitious, highly motivated team player committed to delivering outstanding customer support aligned with Business Systems initiatives.
* Possess an understanding of commercial sales processes; demand generation, lead, opportunity, contract, sales order and booking management
* Experience with Jira and Confluence
* Experience with data management with focus on attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work across the organization with users at various levels of application proficiency
* Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
* Responsible for Release Management Lifecycle process and governance of Enterprise Business Application Portfolio; Salesforce, NetSuite, UltiPro, Boomi iPaaS, Enterprise BI
* Define release roadmap management; scheduling, coordinating, delivery management, calendars
* Perform Production Release Steps in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxly IT Controls
* Lead team in in release management definition of processes focused on quality of release and agile methodology
* Manage metrics to monitor quality, velocity and other to be defined measures
* Prepare and communicate pre-release notes and post-release notes
* Manage development to production process environments; refresh schedules for sandbox management across integrated applications
* Architect and Deploy CI/CD integrations
* Manage current and future Release/Change Tools and Technologies; source control, testing automation
* Develop and maintain enterprise release process documentation
* Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
* 5+ years experience in cloud based delivery of large projects, continuous improvement, and cloud vendor releases
* 5 + years working with SDLC process as release manager, scrum manager business analyst, developer, change or release manager or other technical role
* Experience with CD/CI technologies; source repositories(Bitbucklet, Git), Jenkins with cloud business applications such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Boomi
* Experience with Salesforce DX
* Previous demonstrated experience coordinating cross functional teams, influencing best practive established release management processes
* Experience with continuous Integration and delivery process and tools with Cloud based Apps such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Dell Boomi
* Previous experience participating with Agile/ Scrum methodology preferred
* Desire to work within a growing team in fast paced high tech environment
* Serve as the main point of contact for business functions and be the first line of support for any client questions or issues.
* Schedule meetings with business functions to gather information for project implementation.
* Proven ability to influence diverse groups of stakeholders, including senior stakeholder.
* Interpret business documents and develop use cases for our development team.
* Record and monitor project requirements in the backlog.
* Manage project timeline, budget, and status to ensure the project is on track.
* Acquire requirement sign-offs from business functions.
* Assure that any change in requirements are authorized and documented.
* Analyze risks and adjusts project plans based accordingly.
* Be proficient in the NetSuite product.
* Approve key designs and propose solution designs and implementations.
* Aid in Sprint Planning Meetings to assist Developers in prioritizing stories and tasks.
* Collaborate with developers to perform Salesforce administration and data migration.
* Carry out user acceptance testing to ensure the built product matches requirements.
* Establish client training plan and carry-out remote or on-site training
* Provide client support and ensure client satisfaction.
Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.