COP Manager 8/22/2020
Frontier Technology Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
FTI is seeking a talented COP (Common Operating Picture) Manager to provide critical support on Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, AK and for the US Northern Command subordinate Alaska Command. This individual will need to have a broad experience as a manager/supervisor. The individual will participate in project management, Cyber Security Analysis, Systems Analysis, Database Administration and Programming as well as working with Network Routers/Switches, Servers, Workstations and Voice Communications and cloud-based mapping and data storage systems.
This position is based out of Anchorage, AK area. Relocation is being offered.
* Consolidate complex civilian and military information from multiple sources for display on the Command Operations Picture for Alaskan Command.
* Fluent in required skills for GIS mapping software, digital/analog maps in order to create and modify digital maps and overlays for operational awareness
* Able to automate connections of GIS overlays with external organizations, organize and edit placemarks, shape files, and geodatabases for current/legacy GIS data sets in ArcGIS, ERI, or Google Earth based on a broad scope of information inputs
* Coordinate information sharing efforts with multiple internal staff directorates, adjacent and associated military units, and outside agencies on supervisor s behalf.
* Able to anticipate information needs and presentation format as part of ALCOM workflows
* Responsible for utilizing SharePoint sites, and staff briefing products, using consolidated information from federal, state, and civilian partners to create staff reports and execute meetings supporting the Alaskan Command Defense Support to Civil Authorities and Homeland Defense.
* Actively use SharePoint and Keyhole Markup Language (KML) files to perform COP manager and Information/Knowledge management duties.
* Will collaborate, brief, research, and utilize strong spatial analysis skills.
* Infrequent travel to supports field staff at remote site travel as well as able to react to short-notice support for crisis events in Alaska.
* Must have an Active Secret Clearance or above and ability to maintain
* Must have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent
* Must have 18 Years of experience
* Experience utilizing Share Point; certified, or willing to become certified is a plus.
* Experienced with coordinating systems, map projections, data, and principles. Documented capabilities in GIS software such as ArcGIS, ArcPro, ArcMap, DAART, Sage web mapping, Agile Client and Google Earth. Has understanding of military doctrine, operations, terms, and graphics. Must have experience with ArcGIS online and PRO, and KML KMX file formats.
* Must have an understanding of military doctrine, operations, terms, and graphics.
* Experience in managing multiple assignments and tasks, setting priorities, and working with limited direct supervision.
* Demonstrate ability to accomplish individual tasks without distraction while working in a current operations center; is able to prioritize, route, and display electronic information.
* Must be a Self-Starter and Autonomous worker. Will work aggressively and efficiently on assigned tasks prioritizing individual tasks in support of guidance with minimal direct supervision. Learn the staff requirements and proactively initiate actions in their support.
* Must be able to work with a professional staff and take guidance from military supervisors, using military terminology and processes. Ability to produce detailed technical/procedural solutions..
FTI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, protected Veteran status or any other factor protected by law.