Core Treasury Portfolio Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title
Core Treasury Portfolio Analyst
About the Job
This position is part of the Pricing and Portfolio Analytics team within the innovative and fast-growing Enterprise Payments business. This is an exciting opportunity to influence pricing strategy by providing meaningful data-driven insights to improve the business across our onboarding and servicing functions. This role will be charged with driving analytical projects and processes to optimize portfolio and pricing strategies and financial outcomes in partnership with our Treasury Services solutions. The successful candidate will have a blend of business acumen and technical skills, which together will enable him or her to drive and influence fact-based decision making with senior leadership across different lines of business. They are comfortable navigating, partnering and communicating for action in a large organization and across many different stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide support in the analysis of pricing changes and the creation of relationship pricing models including insights and solutions related to standard and exception pricing methodologies
* Work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large datasets using standard tools such as Python, Hadoop, R, SQL, SAS and Google Cloud
* Derive and develop new data attributes/features to grow revenue generating opportunities
* Ability to think big, understand business strategy, provide consultative business analysis, and leverage technical skills to create insightful, effective BI solutions
* Communicate complex concepts and the results of the analyses in a clear and effective manner through creative visualization (Tableau, Cognos, HTML)
* Design, develop and implement advanced predictive models using advanced data mining and machine learning techniques to drive profitable client growth
* Ensure solutions are appropriately documented. Create procedures/processes to ensure ongoing testing/validation of solutions.
* Work closely with internal partners, including Payment Advisors and Product Management to support pricing new business, including creating client proforma and ensuring pricing deliverables balance acquisition and pricing optimization targets
* Develop metrics and leading indicators and forecasts which strongly correlate with profitability drivers
* Partner with Product Management, Sales and Risk to create and implement standardized portfolio management processes
* Bachelor s Degree in Finance, Economics, Information Management preferred or equivalent work experience
* 2+ years of experience in business analytics, financial modeling, strategy, or consulting
* Strong database querying experience with ability to write complex SQL statements across data containing complex relationships. Proven experience with SAS, Tableau, Cognos and/or other data analysis and report writing tools
* Relationship-building skills working with senior to executive level management; strong interpersonal skills; Demonstrated cross-team leadership.
* Experience in an Agile development environment
* Advanced presentation development; comfortable presenting to all levels; easily adapts message; executive presence
* Solid understanding of banking/Payments industry and key drivers of financial results.
* Results oriented, self-starter with ability to work independently on relatively complex matters with minimal supervision.
* Have a strong bias for action and quick iteration as opposed to perfection
* Master s degree
* Experienced in leading cross functional teams/projects
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Min/Fem/Vet/Disabled.
Additional BenefitsPaid Time Off
Employee Assistance Program
Short-term Medical Leave
Banking Products Discounts
Matching Gift Program
Education Assistance/Tuition reimbursement
Commuter Benefits Program