Corporate Account Manager, Houston, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/5/2019
END DATE 1/31/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
You are a technology sales person with at least 5 years of sales experience supporting enterprise accounts. You work with internal and external partners to establish strategic executive level relationships in key F1000-500 companies. You have a track record of meeting and exceeding million dollar quotas. This is a remote based position with travel to customer locations or corporate meetings, as needed.
This covers named whitespace accounts in Texas ( Houston) and TOLA. Some travel will be required.
What you are looking for:
As a Corporate Account Manager, you be responsible for working off a named account list of whitespace accounts and will establish relationships and engage with business and IT management to identify opportunities and sell Citrix products and services. In this role, you will be a critical element of our sales organization by selling direct to existing named enterprise accounts or specified strategic accounts. You will be the face of Citrix for our customers, and you will help propel Citrix by driving the company s revenue and growth. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in continued career growth in sales within Citrix, a global organization that is continuously recognized for its world-class products!
Your principal responsibilities will include:
- Carrying a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets within assigned accounts
- Prospecting into named customer accounts, building relationships, presenting Citrix solutions and closing deals
- Interacting strongly with customers at the Senior Management level with support on forming a relationship with C level contacts
- Developing and maintaining account strategies to drive adoption of Citrix products and services
- Establishing and leading teams of internal and external resources to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with sales teams as well as with external partners
- Understanding and documenting customers business IT strategies, priorities, and goals, and driving prompt resolution of customer issues to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Understanding and navigating account procurement practices to negotiate licensing contracts
- Serving as the primary client contact for non-technical or support issues requiring escalation
- Ensuring accurate and timely forecasts in SalesForce.com and providing updates to management
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent relevant experience required
- 5+ years of technology sales experience
- Must reside within the local geography with the ability to travel to customer accounts and corporate meetings as needed
- 3+ years selling SaaS to enterprise accounts
- Consistent track record working with customers, up-selling of products, contract renewals and QBRs
- Track record of developing new sales through prospecting accounts
- Experience working with external partners to develop and close business within enterprise accounts
- Strong record of meeting or exceeding enterprise sales quotas in excess of $1 million a year
- Experience in a minimum of 1 to 2 of the following areas of expertise: application and core technology (database, operating systems, application platforms, hardware, networking), internet solution selling (service, hardware, software), and/or networking, security and/or WAN optimization
What you re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do including how we work. If you re in sales, we ll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Corporate Account Manager
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.