This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/17/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONOVERVIEW: As a Corporate Recruiter for TQL, you are in charge of finding top talent for all non-sales departments across the organization. We are looking for a high energy, top-producing recruiter, with excellent communication skills. You'll own the entire search process while directly managing the needs of your dedicated hiring managers. YOUR JOB: * Establish and cultivate relationships with candidates, hiring managers, team members, and business partners in order to fill positions with the best talent
* Communicate with hiring managers to understand their current and upcoming hiring needs
* Generate candidate flow through a variety of sourcing methods
* Conduct phone-screens and manage the entire interview process from sourcing to offer
* Document conversations, interview progress, offers and feedback in our Applicant Tracking System (Taleo)
* Process paperwork regarding onboarding and dispositioning candidates with a high level of accuracy
YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING: * Minimum 1 year of successful hands-on recruiting in a fast paced corporate or staffing agency environment
* Comfortable working on a metrics driven team. We offer a competitive base salary with an aggressive bonus plan.
* Bachelor s Degree preferred
* Strong customer focus with the ability to quickly and effectively establish relationships with hiring managers
* Willingness and ability to deal with, and adapt to change within a dynamic department and company
* Strong multi-tasking ability to effectively manage simultaneous candidate pipelines for different requirements and business areas
* Ability to communicate effectively with executives, hiring managers, supervisors, candidates, community partners, and team members
* Results oriented work ethic with a competitive drive
TOTAL QUALITY LOGISTICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, AGE, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENETIC INFORMATION, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
At TQL, motivated employees from coast to coast help arrange thousands of freight movements every day. By hiring the right people, delivering the right technology and doing the right thing, it has propelled us from a Cincinnati start-up to the second largest freight brokerage firm in the nation. Dedicated to our winning principles, TQL continuously exceeds the expectations of our employees, customers and carriers. Are you ready to be a part of this?