Counter Unmanned Aerial Systems (CUAS) Analyst 8/21/2020
BlueWater Federal Solutions Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
BlueWater Federal is seeking an experienced Counter Unmanned Aerial Systems (CUAS) Analyst to join our team at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, FL. The Counter Unmanned Aerial Systems (CUAS) Analyst will perform a wide variety of tasks across planning, systems integration, policy, and requirements issues to support the mission of USCENTCOM.
* Write operational requirements, Concept of Operations, orders, briefings, information papers, and other documentation
* Integrate CUAS initiatives and strategies into overarching Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) planning and operational efforts
* Conduct additional related IAMD planning tasks as required, to include Global Force Management (GFM), air breathing threats (ABT), theater ballistic missiles (TBM), command and control (C2), testing and evaluation, modeling and simulation, security cooperation, and exercises
* Coordinate with elements throughout the CUAS community to develop holistic strategies to combat the enemy UAS threat
* Collaborate in the integration of complex systems into the USCENTCOM AOR
* Travel to test events, conferences, and other meetings to find solutions to multifaceted problems
* Bachelor s degree in a related field strongly preferred
* 15+ years of experience in Counter Unmanned Aerial Systems planning and systems integration and intelligence analysis is required
* Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
* Must have working knowledge of Joint Staff requirements processes
* Previous experience in a Combatant Command supporting military operations is required
* Working knowledge of the Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination process for various ISR assets is highly desired
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.