Credit Analyst - Commercial 11/7/2019
Pacific Premier Bank
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Credit Analyst will review and analyze current credit data and financial statements to identify and assess credit risk. This position will assist in spreading financial statements, developing global cash flows, reviewing credit reports, historical payment performance and preparing periodic loan reviews and credit recommendations. The Credit Analyst will provide quality service to all customers.
* Evaluates data from customers, internal and outside sources; prepares spreadsheets and analyzes financial information including financial statements and tax returns; contacts customers for additional information and clarification of data.
* Analyze financial statements to identify, interpret, and explain root cause of trends in operating performance, financial condition and cash flow as these relate to credit risk.
* Assist Portfolio Managers in performing annual loan reviews, pre-qualification assessment, and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
* Proficient spreading all types of business and personal financial statements using CASH Suites.
* Develop global cash flow analysis for business credits of all types.
* Use working knowledge of loan policy to identify loan policy exceptions and present in credit analysis.
* Make approval, modification and risk grade recommendataions.
* Maintain a portfolio of smaller credits requiring monthly and annual reviews.
* Confirm and track borrowers compliance with loan conditions and covenants.
* Facilitates preparation of financial request letters through CASH OnTrack, and follow up for receipt.
* Create reports within CASH OnTrack for ongoing portfolio monitoring.
* Crosstrain with other departments, such as Processing, Relationship Management, Legal, and Appraisal.
* Review final title policies to ensure accuracy.
* Communicate effectively between department and teams.
* Verifies and cross checks information provided for accuracy.
* Perform special projects from time to time as required by management.
* Attend weekly Team meetings and contribute to the portfolio management function.
* Minimum 1 year of experience preferred
* Experience as a credit analyst at a similar financial institution preferred
* Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related field
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled