Credit Analyst II 6/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SCOPE:
The primary mission of the Credit Analyst II is ensuring that customer credit risk is properly evaluated and monitored to optimize working capital and profitability for a specific customer portfolio. He/she works with the Credit Team and business management leveraging customer credit information to promote Company revenue / earnings growth. Responsibilities will focus on the evaluation / management of risk and monitoring customer payment performance.
* Lead a coordinated collection effort with Sales & Customer Service to manage exposure for an assigned portfolio
* Work with the Credit Team and business management to complete & document account assessments / reviews within established guidelines
* Establish appropriate credit limits; managing credit holds & order releases as appropriate
* Maintain the integrity of Customer master data
* Systematic review of the account base assigned to determine reasons for non/slow payment
* Profile customers to ensure our billing process is consistent with their payment process
* Make Customer calls to proactively assist in paying invoices as necessary
* Escalate potential customer issues in a timely manner
* Periodic reporting for payment discrepancies to facilitate resolution and accounting treatment
* Periodic reporting to business management of key performance indicators, trends & underlying causes
* Bachelor Degree
* 3yrs industry experience with credit analysis exposure required. Similar financial analysis experience considered
* Demonstrated customer focus with an understanding of collections, customer disputes, business risk & working capital management
* Experience in coordinating with multiple departments to achieve business objectives
* Advanced proficiency in MS Office, primarily Excel
* Must be creative, resourceful, organized & able to work well independently & as part of a team
* Superior written & verbal communication skills
* Work involves confidential & sensitive information. Discretion is essential
Preferred / Plus
* Advanced Degree in Finance or Accounting
* Achievement or pursuit of relevant professional certifications such as CPA, CMA…
* Experience / exposure to SAP FSCM, TM1, Hyperion, BI / BW or similar reporting tools
* Manufacturing sector experience
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.