This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/1/2019
END DATE 11/11/2019
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONCRM MANAGER
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Essity North America, Professional Hygiene business is currently looking for a CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM) MANAGER (LOCAL). This position will report to the Regional CRM Manager for North America and will be based out of our Americas Headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. The CRM MANAGER will work closely with the Professional Hygiene Sales & Marketing teams and play an active role in the full support of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, as well as other integrated Business Systems.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The CRM MANAGER (LOCAL) will support activation and compliance of our global way of working within the local commercial organization. This person will work closely with Sales Management and the user community with respect to on-going business and user requirements, system utilization, work process management and business support. This person will also assist the CRM Manager (Regional) and work within a global Business Systems team, interfacing with trans-Atlantic colleagues, IT and vendor partners when necessary. The CRM Manager will help drive user adoption via the identification of and development of new capabilities and improvements in the system.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND POSITION FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
* Work closely with business to understand and capture local needs for regional input
* Drive activation and compliance of global way of working ensuring consistently in all areas of the business
* Support change management working closely with local management teams/line managers
* Drive continuous improvement of KPIs to assure data integrity, accuracy and completeness
* Secure competency development and management for all users
* Be proficient in global business processes and systems, to support local organization
* Support end users with global way of working, processes and systems
* Participate in cross-functional project teams that address strategic business issues or needs, involving CRM and other Business Systems
* Assist with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to validate that changes to systems operate as intended
* Ensure users competency by providing new hire training, as well as maintaining on-going competency development by participating in/leading training sessions with key stakeholders
* Interact with various stakeholder departments and maintain strong relationships to understand business needs, resolve issues and activate changes in the system
WHO YOU ARE
* Previous experience with system based data management required
* Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar CRM system is required
* Able to build business relationships at many levels
* Customer centric
* Results driven, process orientated, strong attention to detail
* Strong communication and inter-personal skills
* Ability to analyze data to identify opportunities and discrepancies
* Comfortable navigating ambiguity and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* TRAVEL: Ability to travel 5 - 10 %
WE RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO EMBODY OUR VALUES, AREN T AFRAID TO CHALLENGE, INNOVATE, EXPERIMENT, AND MOVE AT A FAST PACE. WE RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS AND OURSELVES. IF THIS IS YOU, WE D LOVE TO TALK.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.