CSH/KCPC Inpatient Registered Nurse 6/4/2020
Seven Counties Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
Under only administrative direction on assignments, provides professional quality psychiatric nursing services by assessing, educating, and supporting the mental and physical health needs of assigned client population groups. Participates in the orientation process of new employees.
KCPC Day Shift
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Provides clinically appropriate psychiatric nursing care, which include both medical and psychiatric situations requiring immediate intervention. Conducts throughout assessments to determine level of psychomotor agitation and suicidality. Administers medications ensuring accurate prescribed dosage and timely delivery, educating clients in management of side effects. Also monitors and documents regarding side effects. Completes and maintains accurate documentation, according to prescribed standards. Conducts regular record reviews and makes suggestions for current and future nursing care treatment and treatment planning that supports the multiple disciplinary plan. Attends and participates in staff meetings and treatment planning sessions. Communicates with members of the treatment team to meet patient centered goals. Ensures adequate laboratory supplies, medical equipment, and medications are available to meet service demands and replenishes stock on a timely basis. Maintains required training competencies and licensure certifications Other duties as assigned
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
* Associates or Bachelor s degree in nursing.
* Unencumbered Kentucky Registered Nursing license.
* Demonstrated competence in a range of nursing skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong leadership qualities.
* Ability to handle patient assignments with varying levels of client disability and need.
* Ability to manage time and set priorities.
Psychiatric, Addiction or related nursing experience preferred but not required.
* Be exposed to hazardous working conditions
* Be exposed to any hazards such as persons with infectious diseases
* Must be able to work overtime/double shifts in accordance with facility needs
* Must be able to be present and on time with scheduled to work.
Within the bounds of their respective job descriptions, all staff are expected to exercise principle-centered leadership, focused on customer service responsiveness, with a continuous quality improvement orientation. Additionally, all staff are expected to develop a working knowledge of and follow all policies and procedures related to safety management.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Seven Counties Services employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Seven Counties Services.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Seven Counties Services training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
* Seven Counties Services and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Seven Counties Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.