CT Technician 8/20/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION DESCRIPTION
Operates computerized tomography equipment to produce films of designated portions of the human body for neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.POSITION REQUIREMENTS
1. Graduate of accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
2. Registered CT Technologist from ARRT(CT) or NMTCB (CT).
3. Basic knowledge of cross sectional anatomy.
4. Ability to insert intravenous catheter.
5. Ability to deal tactfully and pleasantly with various types of patients, visitors, physicians and other personnel.
6. Certified in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR). Preferred: Prior training or experience in Computerized Tomography (CT) scanning.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Yes
WORK HOURS: Varies
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: Yes
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.