Custodial Worker - Assistant Supervisor - Downtown Cleveland 2/26/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location: Downtown Cleveland
Shift: Monday-Friday, 10:30 pm - 7:00 pm FLSA: Nonexempt
The Assistant Supervisor will be responsible for completing the following job duties:
* Maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that gets along with customers, clients, consumers, co-workers and supervisors.
* Trains, develops, and supervises all Crew Leaders, and employees at Contract Site to ensure efficient and timely work completion.
* Makes regular quality control inspections as outlined in the Operations Manual and is responsible for insuring all quality parameters are constantly met.
* Is responsible for the day-to-day relationship/rapport with customer/office managers.
* Request purchases of supplies and equipment within allocated budget limits.
* Maintains appropriate records to assure financial accountability per operations Manual and is responsible for operating the contract within the assigned budget.
* Is responsible for maintenance and repair of all equipment assigned to Custodial Contract.
* Is responsible for implementing orientation and training programs for clients under the direction of the Operations Manager.
* Is responsible for maintaining records as assigned by Operations manager to coordinate the rehabilitation program.
* Is responsible for submitting timely management reports.
* Ensures the safety and well being of all workers on the contract site.
* Performs custodial work when necessary
* High School diploma or GED required.
* Four years custodial experience preferred.
* One year supervising experience preferred.
* Must submit a background check.
VGS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA M/F/VET/DISABLED.